Download our Carrier packet
LMTS provides quick carrier set-up and can have you hauling loads in no time!
To learn more about the partnership with Transflo on ELD service, click here: LMTS/ELDDownload Carrier Packet
- Download our Carrier packet
- Submit W9 (Blank form included in packet)
- Submit a copy of your Cargo Insurance showing LMTS as the certificate holder
- Submit a copy of your Operating Authority (MC Number) or your DOT number
- Complete the Carrier Information Form
- Complete the MacroPoint Authorization Agreement
- Complete our Broker – Carrier Agreement
- Include in your subject line your MC/MX# or DOT# - Intrastate carriers without a DOT# may provide an applicable state registration number
- Include in your email your Carrier Contact information
- Carrier Contact must be authorized to enter into and bind your company to the Broker – Carrier Agreement
- Insurance Minimums $100,000 Cargo coverage, $1,000,000 Auto coverage
- Reefer Breakdown and Contingency Cargo if applicable
- Safety Rating must be satisfactory or none
- Active Operating Authority with a minimum of 180 days since grant date
- Financially stable
In house night dispatch
teams work every day,
including holidays and weekends.
LMTS has partnered with Transflo to offer carriers and owner operators ELD service
without the hassles or headaches of costly installation or confusing rules.